Early College High School is an intensive accelerated program that collapses earning a high school diploma and one of the following in four high school years:
- An associate degree approved by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education (ICHE).
- The Indiana College Core (formerly STGEC) 30 hours of general education coursework.
- Indiana College Core Delivery Site Criteria March 03, 2021.
- Early College High School map with endorsed programs.
- Early College High School begins in ninth grade, enabling you to complete up to two years of Dual Credit coursework towards a specific college degree.
- Early College schools generally absorb most course costs while families may be responsible for Dual Credit costs beyond the Indiana minimum offering of two courses.
- Both programs are open to all students, but Early College is tailored for first-generation college students, minorities, and socioeconomically disadvantaged students.
- Center of Excellence in Leadership of Learning (CELL)