College Courses

Whether you’re a high school student, current college student, adult learner, or military student, you may need to transfer credits. You could have earned college course credits a number of ways: AP, Dual Credit, Early College, Core Transfer Library (CTL), Indiana College Core, a Transfer Single Articulation Pathway (TSAP), a prior college enrollment, military training, Prior Learning Assessment (PLA), or a combination of these. The resources below will enable you to see if your earned coursework is transferable.

AP Courses and Exams

Dual Credit Crosswalks

Core Transfer Library (CTL)

Indiana College Core (Formerly the STGEC)

Transfer Single Articulation Pathways (TSAP)

Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)

Transferring credits means requesting transcripts.

When you’re planning to transfer, make sure you have sent all of your transcripts to the receiving institution. This would include:

  • College transcript(s) with dual credit courses
  • Military transcript (see below)
  • ALL college transcripts from previous institutions (Don’t forget to send test scores if you’ve taken an AP or CLEP Exam)

Fortunately, the State of Indiana makes it easy to request high school transcripts with Indiana e-Transcript.

Indiana e-Transcript enables you to send your high school transcripts electronically to ANY school worldwide.

Indiana e-Transcript

To transfer college credits, you will need to order your transcript through the Registrar’s office at the institution you plan to transfer from.

If you’re an active-duty, Guard, Reserve, or veteran, you will need to request a copy of your Joint Services Transcript (JST). Or if you are or were in the Air Force, you need to request a copy of your Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Transcript.

Military Transcripts